Becoming a UNIV100 Teaching Assistant

In order to become a UNIV100 TA, a student must meet the following qualifications:

If you are an ELT citation recipient who meets the standing and GPA requirements and are willing and able to enroll in the courses (4 credits in all) then we are VERY interested in having you as a TA. Applicants will be considered on a first-come first -served basis.

There is, in addition to all of this, an application and approval process that you would go through with the Orientation office. The director of orientations assures me that if Holtz and I vouch for you and you don't pick your nose during their interview, this is not a demanding process.

SO..... if you're interested, contact me or Dr. Holtz.

Last modified: 3 June 2005